Waterfall Tour & Lunch
Price: 99.00 per person
Duration : 6 to 8 hours
Enjoy the Ultimate Waterfalls Road Trip
We will spend the day enjoying some of the Upstate’s most beautiful natural wonders! We will leave out at 8 AM and visit our first four waterfalls. Once you have taken all the pictures you want you will enjoy a picnic lunch listening to Issaqueena Falls in the background. Then it will be back to seeing the remaining falls before eventually ending back at your vehicle around 5pm.
- Wildcat Wayside Falls – a 30 foot waterfall that can be seen from the highway and a easy climb to two (2) more falls above it.
- Carrick Creek Falls -at Table Rock which is a short 1/4 mile walk down a paved path.
- Twin Falls – a 75 foot vertical drop vista and cascading flow makes this the number one must see in SC.
- Issaqueena Falls – This is a relatively easy and short hike to a 200 foot cascading water fall that is a favorite among many.
- Chau Ram County Park – a very easy waterfall to see even from the vehicle.
- Cedar Falls – just a a short walk on a paved trail this waterfall is where the Reedy River widens to 200 feet.
- Reedy Falls – a spectacular view from the Liberty Bridge this 25 foot cascading falls has become the centerpiece for downtown Greenville.