Learn to become a Master Survivalist at the Trail Blazer Master Survival Course. This 2-week package combines the entirety of our curriculum into a single course. Participants well learn each and every skill we have to offer, from the basics to the most advanced. Learn to effectively prepare for and survive a 72 hour emergency, as well as how to live off the land indefinitely. This course will put your skills to the test in a way that a regular classroom experience cannot. Learn to endure the hardships of survival in a real world setting. Gain extra skills and experience at a discounted rate. This is the ultimate way to become a master of survival.
You Will Learn
- Preparations to increase your chances of survival
- Shelter, knowing multiple ways to create is crucial to survival
- Water Procurement, multiple ways to find and methods of disinfecting
- Signaling, a must know in the survival game
- Fire, preparation, multiple ways to create, and how to keep it going
- Plants to avoid and to prepare
- Animal Foods, necessary for long-term survival, how to find and acquire
- Cooking, transforming sticks, stones, and embers into tools to prepare and serve food
- Containers for transport, preparation, and storage
- Primitive Skills, Tricks, and Outdoor Information
- Wilderness Health & Hygiene that’s vital to your health
- NOLS Wilderness First Aid Certification
Over 200 Skills you can take home!