The 4-day Applied Wilderness Survival Course is designed to teach you the skills necessary to survive in the wilderness with confidence. The training includes; shelter building, water procurement, primitive fire creation, food procurement, making tools and cordage, and more.
Learn essential life-saving skills that could be used in a wilderness survival situation.
Some things you will learn:
- Construct a wool blanket pack
- Construct primitive shelters
- Primitive fire creation by wood selection, and kit construction
- Construct a primitive water container
- How to procure water and make it safe to drink
- Quartz stone knapping
- Primitive traps
- How to make cordage
- How to tie knots and lashings
- Food procurement
- Basic camp cooking
These will be a mix of lecture and practical hands-on learning. You will be busy the entire 4 days.