Applied Wilderness Survival Course
The new 4-day Applied Wilderness Survival Course is designed to teach you the skills necessary to survive in the wilderness with confidence. The training includes; shelter building, water procurement, fire making, food procurement, tools and cordage, and more. Learn essential life-saving skills that could be used in a wilderness survival situation.
You will learn:
- How to construct a wool blanket pack
- How to construct three different primitive shelters
- Bow Drill Fire, wood selection, and kit construction
- Applied Fire Starting Methods – Firecraft
- How to construct a primitive water container
- How to procure water and make it safe to drink
- Stone Knapping
- Will make primitive traps (dead falls/spring poles/snares)
- Make cordage and learn knots and lashings
- Food procurement
- Basic Camp Cooking
These will be a mix of lecture and practical hands-on learning. You will be busy the entire 4 days.